Global Colours' NEW Brightest Tiger Split Cake was designed by an award-winning face painter to help you create the perfect tiger base. Circle your sponge across the two oranges, to create a blend of the two on your sponge. This gives you the opacity of the regular orange, with the vibrant "pop" of the UV Neon orange.
Apply this to the face in the desired tiger shape. Then, using the other side of your sponge, wipe the sponge across the yellow/orange split section so that you have a distinct yellow and orange stripe across your sponge. Dab the yellow area of the sponge onto the highlight areas of your tiger (such as the cheekbones, eyes, nose, ears etc), using the area on your sponge where the yellow and orange meet to blend your yellow and orange areas quickly and easily.
Using this cake, your blend time is considerably reduced and the result is a contoured and professional looking tiger design that "pops".
Contains: 1/5 Neon Yellow, 2/5 Neon Orange, 2/5 Orange
Global Colours’ face and body paint is a painter’s dream come true. With bold, vivid colours and a smooth consistency, Global Colours are ideal for face and body art. The Global Colours range contains over 55 vibrant shades including UV reactive, metallic and pearl colours. Global Colours’ face and body paint cakes are easily activated with water, dry to a velvety finish in under a minute, and stay bold, bright and smudge-free in even the toughest conditions. Global Colours’ face and body paint is:
- Paraben free
- Fragrance free
- Gluten free
- Not tested on animals
- Water-activated, so a little goes a long way (great value!)
- Highly pigmented, bright colours
- Reliable even in hot and humid climates
- Non-staining and easy to remove
- Made in an ethical facility with safe working conditions
- In recyclable packaging
- Compliant with all worldwide safety regulations, including FDA, EU and ASTM (Australian standards), (regular colours conform to FDA, EU and ASTM; and neon colours, deep blue, magenta, deep magenta conform to ASTM and EN 71-3)